Office Manager / Program Assistant
The Office Manager / Program Assistant for Juntos will support the organization’s office, administrative operations and its programs. H
e or she will report directly to the Executive Director.
- Overseeing the smooth function of the office
- Serve as primary contact administratively for the organization
- Being in charge of phones, messages, and making sure calls have been returned.
- Managing general communication accounts
- Maintain office and staff scheduling and calendar
- Keeping all program files in order, digital and paper.
- Purchasing supplies as needed.
- Overseeing the clean and orderly state of facilities and the working order of all equipment.
- Providing staff with support for events, including outreach, set-up and logistics.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Handling program billing and related record keeping.
- Handling reimbursement for staff expenses.
- Banking as needed.
- Supporting the work of accountant
Support Development and Program Administration
- Managing calendar of due dates of grant proposals or reports to foundations.
- Support with program reports, grant reports
- Drafting of grants and organizing of materials for funders
- Maintaining of development database of foundations, donors, and sustainers.
- Sending paper acknowledgements to individual donors in a timely manner.
- Keeping records of all correspondence.
- Reporting any problems with Juntos website or Facebook page.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director and staff as needed.
- In consultation with Executive Director, preparing agenda and reports for Board Meetings, filing minutes and taking notice of Board decisions requiring action.
- At least three years experience in office management, bookkeeping and writing for development support.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office Suite and experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to create and maintain filing and office organizing systems
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently.
- Time management and problem solving skills; able to work under deadlines and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- A good disposition to communicate respectfully and kindly with all people.
- The will to maintain confidentiality concerning legal matters.
This position is an average of 40 hours a week and based out of our office in Philadelphia; includes benefits
Juntos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It encourages applications from any qualified candidate regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, or disability.
Please send resumé and cover letter to:
before September 15, 2016